It’s June, that great month when the uplift of spring settles into the tranquility of summer. It’s also the season to sprout fresh ideas and cultivate your knowledge with creative inspiration and best-in-class continuing education from two of the most important events of the year for commercial interior designers and architects—NeoCon (June 13-15) and the A’22 AIA Conference (June 22-25).
ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions will be onsite for both get-togethers in Chicago, and we invite you to join us as we showcase door solutions, frames and hardware that dazzle, glass that’s literally hard to beat, and color that communicates branding, wayfinding and biophilia in imaginative, exciting ways!
See How ASSA ABLOY Form, Function and Décor Coexist to Enhance a Sense of Place
Come to NeoCon Booth 7-2033 at theMART and AIA Booth 2038 at McCormick Place to discover why you’ll never have to compromise on door and door hardware aesthetics again. No other door security solutions provider offers what ASSA ABLOY does to create secure, safe, energy efficient, acoustic and blast/ballistic rated solutions that are aesthetically pleasing and harmonize with the unique design of a space.
Connect with our architectural and design consultants for a deep dive into your aesthetic, sustainability and accessibility door opening needs. They’ll help you mine the rich range of ASSA ABLOY creative solutions and environmentally friendly products that we know will exceed your expectations. And if your vision needs a customized solution, we can turn it into it a reality.
At NeoCon, we’ll feature:
- Colored, powder-coated decorative door hardware
- An impressive line of narrow frame doors
- Inspiring vision boards for education, office and healing environments
- Interactive displays to explore the Good Design Studio and Openings Studio™ digital tools
- Jewelry cases full of beautiful hardware and more
At AIA, expect to see:
- The most extensive selection of decorative door and door hardware solutions
- A wide range of sustainable, resilient openings options
- Safer2Open™ door solutions for low-touch and touchless openings
- The newest real-time wireless, intelligent WiFi, and wired access control locks
- A great selection of door controls including low energy door operators
- Upgrades in indicator locks, electromagnetic locks and electric strikes
- The latest in ergonomic, aesthetic sliding track hardware
- Energy efficiency solutions for the building envelope and sustainable access control
- An interactive kiosk to explore how Openings Studio™ helps visualize and manage door opening solutions, develops specs and more
Sustainability on Display
Another focus for us at NeoCon and AIA this year is the strong growth and interest in green buildings and the demand for more sustainable and resilient products. To answer the call, ASSA ABLOY continues to strengthen our long-time commitment to provide solutions that are environmentally sound throughout the entire production process and product lifecycle. So, be sure to ask how our doors, frames, hardware and other openings innovations help meet sustainability challenges and comply with Red List free criteria.
Earn CEUs from ASSA ABLOY
Our sustainability story is told as part of the AIA presentation “A Holistic Approach to Sustainable Building Products” scheduled for Wednesday, June 22 at Noon. Amy Musanti, Sustainability Director at ASSA ABLOY, will be on the panel that also includes representatives from mindful MATERIALS, Kohler Co., and GreenBiz Group. Find details and LU information here.
On Friday, June 24, Matthew Drag, ASSA ABLOY’s Openings Studio Building Technologies Consultant, will present “The Digitalization of Door Opening Specifications” to showcase the next generation of software tools and processes that represent the future of this design specialty. Go here for info on the learning objectives and CEUs you can earn by attending.
ASSA ABLOY Academy also offers AIA-approved courses on codes, standards, sustainability and door & hardware basics for architects and design professionals. Presented by our team of architectural representatives, they’re available online as virtual instructor-led courses or as in-person training sessions. Browse training here. Or talk to our team at NeoCon or the AIA Conference to explore further options for earning CEUs.
We look forward to seeing you face-to-face at the show(s)!