CLIQ CONNECT KEY
The CLIQ CONNECT KEY can be added to any CLIQ Web & Remote enabled system and receives remote programming via the CLIQ CONNECT APP that is available in both the Apple App and Android Play stores. Open this webpage (www.cliqkey.tips) on your smartphone to download the correct app above.
Key holders need not be tethered to Remote Wall Programmers nor paired with Mobile Programmer devices as the new CLIQ CONNECT KEY pairs quickly and easily to iPhones and Android phones and tablets. Utilizing the latest Bluetooth 4.0 technology (Bluetooth Low Energy) while providing the secure and encrypted CLIQ Web Manager communications, authorization updates, audit events and key revalidations can be made anywhere the user’s smart phone has an internet connection.
Using a CLIQ electromechanical key is as simple as using any other key. In fact, CLIQ keys combine mechanical security and electronic convenience to improve accountability and reduce risk. Keys may only be factory duplicated and are custom produced for every customer. No two systems are the same.
Because your key includes both a mechanical key blade and electronic technologies, proper care and use should always be exercised. The following recommendations will help to ensure proper performance and operation:
- Once the key is fully inserted into the cylinder, the battery in the key will automatically provide power and highly encrypted data to the cylinder. This process takes approximately a third of a second.
- The key is ready to be turned only after the key and the cylinder have established communication. If permission is granted, the key will turn and the cylinder will unlock. If permission is not granted, the key will not turn and the cylinder will remain locked.
- Keys are water resistant, but not water proof. Do not submerge in water. Should a key be exposed to liquid, dry with a towel. Do not place the key in an oven or microwave.
- Keys will operate normally in temperatures from -22 degrees F to 122 degrees F.
- Key batteries are generally rated for 20,000 openings or two years. CLIQ keys use a standard Lithium battery, #CR2330, which are available from your locksmith dealer.
CLIQ keys have both LED and audible alerts to let you know your key's status.
- Authorized - Key does not turn:
- Insure Key is not turned (binding) prior to authorized signal
- Verify mechanical authorization or possible obstructions
- Validate with other authorized Key to assess Key vs. Lock issue
- Inconsistent or no signal indications
- Inspect Key and Lock data contacts for dirt/grime build-up
- Verify Key battery Level/Status
- Inspect Key and Lock for damage or excessive wear
CLIQ keys are warranted to the original user for two years from the date of purchase to be free of manufacturer's defects in material and workmanship.
CLIQ REMOTE PROGRAMMERS
CLIQ REMOTE WALL AND MOBILE LCD INDICATORS
C-KEY INDICATIONS -- When a C-Key has been programmed with cylinder jobs:
1. Insert the C-Key into needed locks
- LED light and buzzer (M3 and X4) or LCD Screen (Classic) responses
- "Programmed OK" response will repeat until the C-Key is removed.
2. Present C-Key back to CLIQ Web Manager with the method it was programmed (Local PD log-in or Remote Programmer*)
*Gen2 C-Key with 12.8+ firmware
CLIQ BLE Key Manual Inclusions:
FCC ID: VR3-92
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1. this device may not cause harmful interference, and
2. this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy. If not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, it may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try and correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the distance between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et
(2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d'en compromettre le fonctionnement.